National Consumer Center - Spammers sharing lists

I don't know how they got my info but already this morning I've gotten TWO BS calls. One saying I requested information about health insurance and another pushing home security systems.

I asked who they got my name from and they said NCC.

This leads me to believe that they are a disreputable and deceptive organization not yet in the league of Card Credit Services but close. I have not contacted NCC nor do I want them passing out my information without specifically contacting me first.

Your criteria for one hundred words necessitates me going to the maximum verbosity mode.And still I have to fill up space. Only six more words to go now. Done!

Review about: Unwanted Calls.

Reason of review: Unwanted calls.

Preferred solution: Take my name off your lists and keep it that way!.

I didn't like: Then sharing my information.

National Consumer Center - Iphone x giveaway

Crystal Bay, NV 89402, USA 1 comment

i was trying to get the iPhone x for free like they said but never got it and its making mad and i did the survey and answered the question filled out the shipping information did the reward and still nothing i am really starting to think this isn't really real or a real website and that is so upset i heard about u guys through Instagram and people said that i can trust this website but i am becoming to not like this at all i just want a phone to play games listen to music and do all that stuff but iphones are really expensive so its hard to get them

Review about: Iphone X Give Away.

Reason of review: i didn't get the free iphone x i was promised.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

If you have to do surveys for an iPhone, then you know it's fake. If it was true that you get 1000 dollars to fill out surveys, I would not be working at no fast food joint as well as doordash.

When something like this is too good to be true.

It is. Research stuff before doing it.

National Consumer Center - Sweeps and winning my offers,how to get the money I have won

I have been answering your question,filling out your surveys and you say that I have already won a lot of money but you will not let me know when it will be in my pocket. I have been online for 5 months and still nothing from your fake company so I'm going to the BBB and complain about your false business practices and your false claims about people winning money and products

Review about: Customer Care Your Company Needs To Do What You Proclaim.

National Consumer Center - Stop *** with me get the *** off my phone.you are a sca

Coverage Area

Leave me alone please stop sending me this information you owe me 5000 in walmart cards that I have never received two galaxys 8&9 an iphone and much more leave me alone

National Consumer center IS FULL OF ***

Style and Design

TO National Consumer Center I have spent $68.75 on Amora Coffee and never got NOTHING That is why you are FULL OF *** Why you said that If I ordered I wold get a GIFT and nothing I have ordered Amora coffee a lot of times and still got nothing how much doze one have to spend to get any thing. I see that a lot people said the same thing.Please don"t EMAIL any more of your *** Why must it be 100 words I can keep bad mouthing you but I won't Enough is Enough THAT IT To BAD Thank You For nothing Anthony Frasca tfrasca@tampabay.rr.com NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

Review about: Gift Card.

National Consumer Center - I did the survey and it didn't take my email and I want my

I want my walmart card i keep doing the survey

Review about: Reward Cards Send Me My Walmart Card.

National Consumer Center - I thought this kinda scam was illeagle

Crystal Bay, NV 89402, USA 0 comments

i wonder if the companys that there supposed to be giveing these gift cards & rewards out for now how this company is dragging there name around in the dirt basicly there laughing at theses companys for paying them to do nothing and keeping the rewards for them selves and they get paid way to much for doing nothing ( attention corperations contact myself i will really give out the rewards get your servey info andevertone will be happy)

captamericanyon@gmail.com i know i could do so much better than national there just stright up theves i bet if you could trac the people who uses the gift cards you find out that it was ethier a worker or family member of the company. not right not right at all top it off its down wright dis respectfull and i know my spelling is krazzy but i get worked up these people need to be held accountable now!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked: Good so fare.

National Consumer Center - Anyone read their deal????? At bottom of every survey TIERS COMPLETED??

1.7
Style and Design

I filled them out for years 2 to be honest plus about 5 months and it says 2 years and 2 Tier2s well I am sure it is for those people who have nothing better to do than fill out their SURVEYS they provide to all the corperations and get paid damn well I may add!! Then you think of all the people who do it and never make it to the 2nd TIER completion and forget about it or get pissed off by getting nothing they are rightfully deserved.

And they pay out nothing for all those people to do surveys and they do not have to pay because they never read what they have to do to get it ***RULES** these *** know the game and they get paid well on your backs with no intention of paying but those people who spend probably more than the gift they are supposed to get A PYRAMID SCAM IS WHAT I THINK BUT CALL IT A SURVEY!!!! think before you even put a keystroke into these A*******!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: National Consumer Center Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: I never really expected anything for free.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: False advertising, Havent gotten an answer yet, Are a scam site, Scam site, Scam fake fraud.

National Consumer Center - Liars scam jerks

Im tired of being lied to by the goid stuff i have not gotten!! You do the survey but dont get ***

Review about: Lies On Getting Gifts.

National Consumer Center - Money

Yall keep saying I've won. Some money.

,can just send it through fhe mail ..please 825kingston,ave Dayton beach ,fla 32114.or just call because this mo. Meed a blessing 2 day

Review about: National Consumer Center Reward Card.